Mein Idee von Gl?ck T?ten Judren - Adolf Hitler
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Gandhi
~
Adolf: I KILL YOU!!!!
Gandhi: Relax my child you will one day see that you must be peaceful to all people. Until that day farewell.
Adolf: WHAT!!! YOU DO NOT GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!! BOW TO ME, SALUTE ME, SHOW YOUR FEAR FROM ME BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!
Gandhi: To show fear is to give up. I will never give up while my people need me. You will have to kill me.
Adolf: OKAY!!!!! }:) *Poke, Poke, Poke, Poke*
Gandhi: OW!!! I DID NOT SAY TO POKE ME YOU *censored*!!!!! I SAID TO KILL ME!!!!!!! $@!!!!! OW!!!!!!! *Ahem* I mean uh please don't do that it is very rude.
Adolf: }:) He, he, he!!! }:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

funny stuff...poke, poke poke
ReplyDelete