Monday, October 12, 2009
Hall of Fame
If I could make a hall of fame for anything it would be the 80's Hits Hall of Fame!!! I would have songs like Boys of Summer, Love Bites, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Right Round, Final Countdown, Rock Me Amadeus, Little Lies, Died in Your Arms, Don't Dream It's Over, Run To You, I Want To Know What Love Is, Waiting For A Girl Like You, Invisible Touch, Got My Mind Set On You, Here Comes The Sun, and many, many, many more. They would all be songs that I like that were 80's hits. There would be lots of awesome songs and it would play 80's hit all the time for always. There would also be a kids section where there would be a stage and they could play while parents went to the adult section. In the adult section there would be brushes to sing with, a stage to play on, and a bar where they could have drinks to make them more interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds fun
ReplyDelete