Alanna: I can SO totally do this!
Tessa: Umm...
Haley: No you can't
Gabby: Im not so sure...
Brendan: You will die
Alanna: No I will be able to survive just fine! Hmph!
Brendan: I vill kill you in your sleep
Tessa: No you wont cause thats RUDE!
Haley: Everything is rude to you Tessa
Tessa: Yes it is!
Alanna: Excuse me, I WILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE. AND i can do it better than you!
Gabby: Fine, then go off by yourself and camp and the rest of us will camp together. Come back when you are ready.
Alanna: FINE! I will see you when my week is up!
Haley: BYE!
(Alanna leaves)
Tessa: I wonder how long she will last?
Alanna: *Ahem*
Haley: What?
Alanna: I need the tent and my brush and all the food and stuff! DUH!
Brendan: No you get this much food (not very much food) and your clothes and that's it.
Alanna: WHAT?!?!?! I cant survive with this! I need the rest of the stuff.
Haley: If you are gonna survive you can't have all of our stuff too.
Alanna: FINE!
~
Brendan: Wow im impressed! Alanna has been gone for (checks time) 30 min!
Haley: She'll be back!
Tessa: Yep!
Gabby: Uh Huh!
~
Alanna: Well since I'm gonna be here a while, I need to talk to someone!
~
Haley: Wonder what Alanna is doing...
~
Alanna: Muhahaha!! My creation is compleate! Wilson! Speak!
Wilson: ........*silence*........
Alanna: I agree.
~ (one week later)
Haley: Wow! Alanna mad it through a whole week!
Tessa: Ya I didn't think she would last that long!
Gabby: Me either!
Brendan: Maybe we should check on her to make sure she's not like dead or anything.
Haley: Ya we should.
~
Alanna: Must..... survive...... (then she dies)
~
Gabby: This way!
Tessa: Here's her tent... LALA!!!
Brendan: I'll go in.
Haley: Ok.
*Brendan goes in*
*Brendan comes back out*
Brendan: You guys may want to see this...
*All go in*
*All scream*
Haley: *pukes*
Tessa: *pukes because Haley pukes*
Gabby: Oh My God!
*All run out*
~
The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

poor alanna
ReplyDelete