Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Bored
I was really bored but i didn't want to get fired so i decided not to get caught. So i stole a can of spray paint and went out side to "smoke" (i don't smoke) and went around back. I took the spray paint and just spray painted the whole back of the gas station purple. Then i went back inside and got another can of spray paint and went back around to the back to "smoke" and then i spray painted black polka dots all over the back of the gas station. Then my boss would come out to accually smoke and i hid and when he was the back of the gas station he fainted and i called 911 and told then he fainted and then he died and then i was the boss and then i made the whole gas staition purple with black dots and then i got 100000 times more people and then i was rich the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you would be fired..
ReplyDelete