skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Learning
Monday, September 21, 2009
My dream car
My dream car is a porsh 911 turbo. I would like it to either be yellow with a black leather interior or silver with a black leather interior. It will be my baby. I think it is one of the most beautiful things known to man. It is very, very pretty.
3 comments:
Talkin' with Tessa
September 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM
would you let me take a ride?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
HI from Haley
September 25, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Make it yellow
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Summer
September 25, 2009 at 10:25 AM
I vote for yellow too
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(16)
The Secrets of Brilliant Students
Similies
*Person enters insane asylum with other person*"Ar...
Body Language
Celebrity
My dream car
Where's the Sequel?
Foreshadowing
Some Friend
When I was your age...
Game Play
3 cents for 1 penny?!?!?!?!
Thesis
Allegory: The Rocking
Halloween
Similies and Metephors
►
August
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
About Me
Sparkles
View my complete profile
would you let me take a ride?
ReplyDeleteMake it yellow
ReplyDeleteI vote for yellow too
ReplyDelete